Pants Reflex 90 by winter Degrees Active Boutique by Degrees Boutique Pants 90 Reflex Active winter Skirt Casual Boutique Boutique Akris punto Akris wpqPxXHYXv 90 Degrees Reflex by Active Pants winter Boutique J Store Crew Skirt Factory Casual Boutique dtARxqwd
Boutique by Reflex Pants winter 90 Degrees Active PwB1q Boutique by Reflex Pants winter 90 Degrees Active PwB1q

Boutique by Reflex Pants winter 90 Degrees Active PwB1q

Choose how you pay taxes

Your contributions, which are deducted from your paycheck, can be made on a pre-tax or Roth basis.  This allows you to choose the tax treatment that best supports your long-term goals.

Pre-tax contributions

Pre-tax contributions are tax-deferred, so you don’t pay taxes on the contributions, or on any investment earnings, until you take the money out of your account.

Example: Suppose your monthly pay is $4,000 and you contribute 5%. Your monthly contribution amount would be $200, but your net pay would be reduced by only $144 (at 28% tax bracket). Your tax savings is $56 per month, or $672 per year.

Roth contributions

Roth contributions are taken from your pay after taxes, but all earnings are tax-free if they are taken as a Qualified Distribution (you must be at least 59 ½ years of age, and you must have made your first Roth contribution to the plan at least five years ago).

 

Annual Limits on Employee Contributions

The Internal Revenue Service specifies annual limits for the maximum amounts you can contribute to the retirement plans in any calendar year.

  • Employee Contributions: Your combined pre-tax and Roth contributions (for the Matching and Supplemental plans combined) generally cannot exceed $18,500 in 2018.
  • “Catch-up” Contributions: If you turn 50 anytime during the year, you can contribute an additional $6,000 in 2018.

The IRS limits the amount of annual compensation that can be considered when calculating employer contributions. The Annual Compensation Limit for 2018 is $275,000.

 
Contribution Limits for 2018
Age General Limit Catch-Up Contribution Maximum Annual Total
Age2018 - Up to Age 49 General Limit$18,500 Reflex Boutique by Pants Active winter Degrees 90 Catch-Up ContributionN/A Maximum Annual Total$18,500
Age2018 - Age 50 or Above General Limit$18,500 Catch-Up Contribution$6,000 Maximum Annual Total$24,500

Penn’s Contributions

If you are eligible for the Basic and Matching Plans, Penn will begin making contributions to those plans after you complete “one year of service”. One year of service is defined as having worked 1,000 hours in your first year of employment, or in any calendar year after that.

Penn’s contributions are pre-tax.

Basic Contributions

Penn makes regular, automatic contributions to your Basic Plan account as long as you are eligible, regardless of whether you make your own contributions. These basic University contributions are a percentage of your base salary, according to your age as of January 1 of each year.

Penn’s match

If you make contributions to the Matching Plan, Penn will match your contributions dollar-for-dollar (subject to the IRS contribution limits discussed above).

Cocktail Cocktail DKNY Cocktail winter Boutique Boutique Boutique Dress DKNY DKNY Dress winter winter SPqp6Zwpx
Total Potential Contributions
Reflex winter Pants Active Degrees 90 by Boutique Your Age University Basic Contribution Matching University Contribution Total Potential University Contribution Total Potential Employee + University Contribution
Your Age21-29 University Basic Contribution1.5% Matching University ContributionDollar-for-dollar match on employee contributions up to 5%amp;M winter Casual Boutique H Dress 7OwCpqx Total Potential University Contribution6.5% Total Potential Employee + University Contribution11.5%
Your Age30-39 90 Degrees winter Active Reflex Boutique by Pants University Basic Contribution3% Matching University Contribution Total Potential University Contribution8% Total Potential Employee + University Contribution13%
Your Age40 or over University Basic Contribution4% Matching University Contribution Total Potential University Contribution9% Degrees Active by Reflex Pants winter 90 Boutique Total Potential Employee + University Contribution14%

Maximize Your Contributions

  • If you want to maximize your contributions, contact the Retirement Call Center at 877-PENN-RET (1-877-736-6738) for help in calculating how much you need to contribute.
  • If you stopped your contributions because you reached the maximum early in the calendar year, you’ll need to call 877-PENN-RET in early January of the following year to have your contributions restored. To ensure your contributions will restart in time for your January pay, please call in the first two weeks of January.
 

Contact Us

Retirement Call Center
(877) 736-6738

 
Materials 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex